Fluoride is detrimental in many ways – more than just calcifying the pineal gland!
Listed below are some of the negative side effects:
1. Studies conducted by Harvard and China Medical University strongly indicate that fluoride affects the brain development in children. Even children’s IQs decreased from exposure.
2. Fluoride makes it much easier for aluminum to pass through the blood-brain barrier. Aluminum has been linked to causing Alzheimer’s.
3. According to BMJ Journal, the chance of getting Hypothyroidism doubles with exposure to fluoride.
4. Yes, fluoride causes cognitive development, but it also damages other parts of the brain – the cerebellum, hippocampus, neocortex, and even the spinal cord. These parts of the brain are critical for learning, emotional stability, language skills, coordination and balance.
5. According to BMJ studies, ADHD increased greatly when fluoride began entering drinking water.
6. Depression can be caused by overexposure to fluoride too. Again, it is commonly found in popular anti-depressants like Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa and Lexapro.